Irvine Townhouse: People & Place
The largest, single piece I have made to date, perhaps one of the most interesting, certainly the most physically challenging to make.
When I was commissioned to create a piece of artwork to hang in the newly restored Irvine Townhouse, I took a slightly different approach than to my previous work.
In addition to researching the physical shapes and make up of the landscape, I also looked to the human history of the town to create a map which speaks of the people as well as the landscape.
I've written a lot more about this work in this article.
Commission your own artwork
How does it work:
- Firstly, let's talk. Visit my contact page for details. There is absolutely no obligation for you to proceed any further than the enquiry stage.
- Tell me about your brief to help me discover if it is physically achievable. I'll ask you things about significant features, colours, size and budget.
- I'll then prepare preliminary sketches and if we agree on the direction to go and timescales at this point I will provide a costed commission proposal. As a guide: Prices currently range from £750 GBP to £4,000+
- Agreement of final composition of the piece, payment of deposit.
- Creation and delivery of your commissioned piece.
Information above is based on private commissions. If you would like to discuss corporate artwork for your business; office, hotel, restaurant, bar, café or product packaging please get in touch.